Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Was working on the Great Northeastern War scroll I have last night, have to finish it off tonight. I figure at this point it takes about three nights to do a scroll (low to middle end) and four to five nights (high end). So I can plan things out a little better in the future. I usually though have to come up with a mock up before even sitting down or it will take longer than the times listed above.

Queen's favors are going well. I hoped to have them all done by Wednesday, originally going to mail them in, but I am going to give to the baron/baroness to turn it since it is their frist Pennsic as landed baron(ess) it would look good for them to turn them in. All together I think I have about 110-120 favors to turn over. Some emboridered (about 23-25) the rest painted by moi.

The Domesday is nowhere near finished I only have 15 or so names, so I think it should be cancelled. We did it once, and most of the names in this one were in the old one. It is kind of stupid at this point. But we will see what happens.If anything I think it should be a suppliment to the old one, not a whole new one. But that ismy opinion.

I have started on my blackwork research project. The only problem is most of the online photos suck and you can't see the patterns to draw up new ones...but I will keep working on it.

No comments: