Monday, July 16, 2007

Scrolls...

Ok, so now that things are working I can share the stuff I have been carrying around on my thumb drive for about two weeks now.

Here is the late period french scroll I did for the Great Northeastern War

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is the Viking wood carved scroll that did not arrive on time, which sucked!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And though it did not come out as nice as I dreamed of...it was a first attempt at a dark background scroll, this is from a black book of hours...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Heather! It's Jackie. This stuff looks so cool. I was just wondering if there was a way I could see bigger pics. I thought when I clicked on it I might get a bigger pic, but instead it took me to the photobucket site. Do you know if it'd make a difference if I was registered at photobucket? Let me know -- I'd love to see all the intricate detail.