Wednesday, July 11, 2007

From nowhere....

I havenever gotten a written thank you before, so when this came in I just had to share --- mind you I did these about a year ago, but they just gave it out apparently. I am very happy that they enjoyed it!!!! :)


Unto M'Lady Heather Rose MacGordon, greetings;As an accomplished embroiderer, it may be just another beaded rose to you, but when my nephew Banquo (alternate persona) recieved the honour of the Queen's Order of Courtesy for me from Her Majesty at the War Camp court in Ruantallan, the beauty of the blue, silver, gold and green rose sparkling on that elegant white glove only increased my pleasure and surprise. Truly unexpected, your efforts are greatly appreciated.Thank you,

(Msgr.)+D'Unstable PeregrinatorThat goes for me too, recovering from feeling completely poleaxed in court,
Banquo della Rolla Bardicci d' Este(I'm only the scribe here, but I'm happy too! Yorgo Rudge, Dunstable's drudge of all heavy lifting)

Truly, Thanks, George M. Cochrane

No comments: