Monday, July 2, 2007

A new start

I have decided to have a separate blog for my creative pursuits. And here it is. I will track all the projects I am working on and people can view it if they wish and not worry about constant emails to their mailboxes or lots of posts to live journal.

Lets start with I am now a craftsman in athena's thimble....yeah! I now have seven competencies and two working knowledges...so I can now do period pieces and such...yeah!

Current projects currently being worked on (cp) or bubbling in the brain (bbb)
- bunny lacis cuffs for a dress (cp)
- blackwork reversible fan (cp)
- research project for northern lights -08 20 mapped out blackwork patterns (bbb)
- period level piece in blackwork for athena's thimble (bbb)
- tabard for a friend with hearaldry (bbb)
and a few others

No comments: