Friday, September 14, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Above is the current bag status as of five minutes ago. As you can see the right side is lighter on the bottom than the left side. You can see on the right where the first skeins of silk ran out and the new ones began in the upper right corner. I have a couple little fixes to do (missed a thread in the satin stitching or crossed it over, there are three, can you find them?

Other than that, it should be finished this weekend, if not tonight if I get really into it, but I doubt it I have to fix the zipper on my boyfriends carhart jacket before he leaves on Monday for a very long trip for work. So that must get done this weekend too. Plus that means I may be able to come to Denny's this Thursday...yeah! Depends on finances at that point.

No comments: