Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scribin at 30th Anniversary - Concordia

Well I have had a request for scribin at the 30th Anniversary. So I said sure, yeah, we love scribin. So I will bring a few reference books and some paper and gouache. I might even show some pigment grinding as well depending on time and space.

If you want to have something specific shown I think right now I will have a little lesson on transparancy vs. opaque paint mixing and a mini lesson on doing white work painting as well, but if you want something else let me know and I will try to bring the info and stuff with me.

So I will be setting up a table for scribin in the basement, and I might try to set up a needle craft/textile table next to it so all the craftin people can hang close together and visit. :)

I will have paper, paint and pencils. But if you want to make a scroll, might want your own t-square (Office Depot on Central has them in expensive like $4) and as always bring your own brushes. I have a few, but they aren't the greatest, but you are welcome to them.

1 comment: