Friday, September 12, 2008

Been busy, need to blog more

I have been busy as heck lately. And I feel bad I haven't blogged here since. I have done numerous scrolls and a banner. I have finished the first set of trim, and started the second set while I was at Pennsic. I should have the second set done in the next week. Then I have to work on trim that goes around the chest.

Here is what I have done, now I am missing one scroll I did for 12th night and another one for Birka, I keep forgetting to take photos of them.

Here is my friends Kris aoa she got at the Bardic Kings and Queens Competition of the East.

kris

Here is a baronial award of the Pine for my friend Hobbe

hobbe

Here is my table for the A&S Northern Lights competition, the first major and probablly the last competition I might enter

northernlights

Here is a better photo of baby chuthulu and a bunch of his friends I made and gave out as tokens at Northern Lights

friends

Here is the first of two Queen's Order of Courtesy that I did for Corination

qoc1

Here is the second one

qoc2

Here one of my scrolls I forgot to photograph, but here is the guy getting it, so you can see the back of the scroll

crispin

Here is the six foot banner I made for the East Kingdom fencers to use at Pennsic to unify them under one flag it was all hand sewn except the hemming along the outer most edge (ran out of room)

fencerbanner

(fyi that is not my floor, but the boyfriends floor. Not that mine is much better, but he has cable and I was watchin' the tv while workin;)

I also did a scroll and AoA for Wars of Roses and a banner for a household I will try to find a photo somewhere.

No comments: