Friday, October 5, 2007

Break from project...

Ok, so I need to take a break from the Meyer Dress project, for much of the month of October. I work friday and saturday nights at a local haunted hayride as a witch and that takes up some time.

The boyfriend is also home until Sunday night so no work happening until then anyway. ;)

I am working on an aoa for Crown Tourney on Nov. 3 and I am stitching it. Though it isn't the project it is on the linen I had on hand and thank god I used some of it, cause it sucks and I am going to get a different kind for the blackwork for the dress. That should be finished sometime next week.

I also volunteered to help with the heraldry for crown so I will need to work on that the next two weeks.

Then work kicks in for our big conference November 12-15. After that I can start on my dress again. I was told I couldn't bring stitching to the conference this year. Which sucks. I get up at the butt crack of dawn work my ass off, be nice to people and then don't get to take a 15 and stitch a little? F%*#!$% bs I tell ya!

Also I am doing the favors for Wars of Roses this year! I am so excited! I have a couple of plans. We will see. :D

I do have some more updates on the dress. I will post some of the stuff I already did on here shortly.

Now it is time to get back to work...busy...busy...busy

No comments: